Saturday, October 25, 2025

Feedback To Do List For Completion

 Feedback To Do List For Completion 

As previously covered, below the adjustments I need to make to my NEA.

I plan to refer back to this, and as I complete each one I'm going to tick it off to ensure that I complete all as I intend to do so...


- COMPLETED change typography on website to clearly distinguish between Scarlett's 'handwritten' text and the websites own text (show more professional)

- COMPLETED same font on video and website 

- COMPLETED blend merch and second page 

- COMPLETED consider colour scheme on website and make colours more eye-catching against each other 

- COMPLETED embed link to glossier website 

- COMPLETED intertextual references highlighted 

- COMPLETED more audience participation on website 

- COMPLETED call back to video

- COMPLETED make some clips brighter 

- COMPLETED child shots use older filter

- COMPLETED ensure lip syncing is on time 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Version

Final Version Final Website Please view on Macs Please Mark 'About' and 'Shop' Pages Embedded Links on website: - Music Vide...